Amy's Beat

Amy's Beat
I groove to the beat of my own drums!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tagged, eh?

I have been tagged. Typically my first response would be to turn and chase the person who just tagged me, so that I could tag them back! That is the only kind of tag that I have ever played.

I am supposed to list 7 weird or ramdom things about myself.............I am not sure I am so creative as to do this, but I will try.

1. I am an adrenaline junky. I love to do things that get my heart rate up. I have done aerobatics several times in different types of airplanes, but my favorite was in an old Stearman (biplane) and loved being upside down. This is an open cockpit type plane, so I could see everything, which was awesome. I want very much to skydive, love to repell, have done zip lines over the tropical areas of Guatemala, and just anything that gives me an adrenaline rush. On the down side, this can be very dangerous if you are not a person who has morals and values............which I have, so I have to pick and choose my adrenaline rushes carefully!

2. Referring to the above.........I have wrecked my car on Paoli Pike, where I actually went over the side of the cliff, but I was not scared one bit! I guess that has to do with the high adrenaline personality. I was only upset that my car was so messed up afterwards!

3. I love showers, baths, and swimming, but I hate being wet. Try to figure that one out. I wish someone could invent a way that the second that you turned the water off in the shower that you were instantly dry.

4. I have a black belt in karate. That is not exactly weird, but kinda random.

5. I love weapons. I collect them. I have a room full of different kinds of swords, nunchucks, throwing stars, daggers, etc. And......I wish I had a place to actually use them.

6. I enjoy it when one of my cats decides to sleep on my head. There is nothing more relaxing than the sound of a cat's purr to put you to sleep.

7. I have two pet snakes..............weird or random? Maybe........... They have names too, Jonah and Cesear.

I don't think that I have anyone to tag, due to the fact that pretty much everyone in my list of bloggers has already been tagged by someone else.

1 comment:

Christy said...

I heard about the perfect spa experience for you!! In Isreal there's apparently a new message therapy - with snakes. You can choose to have a huge boa on your back or a bunch of little snakes depending on the sensation you wish to achieve. I thought of you... :-)