Amy's Beat

Amy's Beat
I groove to the beat of my own drums!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Emmaus Walk

Well Mike is on his Emmaus Walk. For anyone who has been on a walk, you know something about what he will experience this weekend. For those of you who have not been on a walk, I want to say that it is a good experience, and all Christians would benefit from it and enjoy the time to get away and focus on your relationship with Christ. Please pray for Mike that God will open up his heart receive whatever blessings He has in store for Mike this weekend. The Emmaus Walk is a very personal thing...........everyone gets something different from it, just depending on what they need and what God opens their mind and heart to. This event is always covered with tons of prayers, so the Holy Spirit is enabled to do the things that He needs to do for each person on the walk. So my prayer is that Mike is open to receive all that the Holy Spirit has to offer him for the next three days, and the he will come home closer to Christ and refreshed and renewed!

2 comments:

Christy said...

I can't wait to see what he comes away with!

Anonymous said...

It was AWESOME! Words cannot describe it. I am a new creation in Him. I can't thank those enough who prayed for me, and I can only pray that anyone who wants Him totally and completely will someday make the journey to Emmaus.