Amy's Beat

Amy's Beat
I groove to the beat of my own drums!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Face

Has anyone ever taken pictures of a bon fire? I enjoy taking fire pictures because it is fun to "stop the flames". Well sometimes when you look at your pictures you might be able to make out shapes, or faces or something like that in the fire, which I have, but I have never taken a fire picture where there was a face that totally jumped out at me...until last Saturday. I was taking pictures of a bon fire, and the next day when I was showing them to someone on my computer, as soon as this one photo came up on the screen, me and two others immediately saw this face...and it is a very creepy, erie face. I will post it and see what you think.........give me some feed back here. What are your thoughts on stuff like this.......or if you do not even see it, let me know that. So far it have been pretty noticeable by everyone who has looked at it, without me pointing it out. Here it is................


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow, looks like Satan, or at least the image of Satan that most people have bought into. Actually scripture tells us that Satan masquerades as an angel of light (2 Corinthians 11:14), because I mean think about- who would, be deceived by, and follow Satan if he looked so evil and scary, and his evil ploys were so obvious. I don't know what the "real" unmasked Satan looks like and I hope I never find out! He may very well look like the image in that fire :)

Anonymous said...

that's either a pretty cool or pretty creepy picture lol