Amy's Beat

Amy's Beat
I groove to the beat of my own drums!

Saturday, November 17, 2007

My Scaley Friends







If you read Mike's post, this one will have something similar on it. Check out the picture of me and the snake! I love snakes. I have one named Jonah, and Mike has one named Caesar. They are both corn snakes, and they are just over 2 years old. They will not get too big, which is good because we would not be able to keep up with a large snake. The snake in the picture is one of those large ones. It is an albino burmese python. Those get around 25 feet long and very fat! That would be pretty neat to check out from time to time, but I cannot even imagine having one at my house! Wow....!!


Anyway, I also posted some pictures our snakes. Jonah is the red and white one. He is an albino corn snake. Caesar is the brown and white one, and he is a ghost corn snake. I know that not many people actually enjoy holding and playing with snakes, but for some reason, I have always liked them. Thankfully Mike was OK with getting pet snakes, and has come to enjoy them as well. Maybe I will do another post here soon with pictures of my other "babies." They are more of a furry nature....

No comments: