Amy's Beat

Amy's Beat
I groove to the beat of my own drums!

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Baby

I have something that I want to throw out as a matter of prayer. I was approached by a guy at my work the other day, and he asked if we were still wanting to adopt a baby. I told him that we were not actively pursuing it right now, but that if something came our way, we would not turn it down. Well he told me that his younger sister, who is 20, has a friend who is pregnant with her third child. She is young and not married and has decided that she does not want this baby. She has said that if she does not find someone to adopt the baby that she will abort it. My friend's 20 year old sister has said that she would take the baby so that it would not be aborted. Well my friend told his sister about Mike and me and how we wanted to adopt, and she said that she would give her friend our name and number. So, I gave him the information, and am now seeing if I hear from her. I feel that if we are supposed to adopt, that God will make it happen. I have been presented with other situations like this throughout the past few years, and none of them have come to anything. This one might not either, so I am not getting my hopes up, but I thought I would share the information and ask for prayers in the matter.

No comments: