Amy's Beat

Amy's Beat
I groove to the beat of my own drums!

Monday, August 13, 2007

Animals


Anyone who knows me well, knows that I love animals. I have four cats and two snakes. Most would say that is a very strange combination, actually, it is, but it works for me. I am a bit strange myself.


One of the great things about where we live is that we are just a short walk away from a nice park, and inside the park is a petting zoo. Mike and I enjoy going over there, and we always find food to take with us. Today we went and took some bread and buns that were going stale, and also I cut up a yellow squash that had been sitting around here for a while. We found many happy eaters over there, one of which was a new member of the zoo. It was a young goat named Cupcake. There are also deer, rabbits, cats, chickens, raccoons, ducks, phesants, and roosters. It seems like a strange combination of animals, but yet they all seem to get along...the ones that are mingling. I do have to say that the raccoons are separated out from the rest. However, they are pretty calm and friendly as well.


So, that was my fun for today. I added a picture at the top of the deer, the goat, and me, and below is a video of Cupcake (the goat) and me. She tried to eat my hair!! It was a fun time.......Enjoy!
Amy and Cupcake

Add to My Profile More Videos

3 comments:

Just Jonna said...

goats are my FAVORITE!!!

Rebecca Jo said...

Love how you got a video on!!! FUN!

Courtney said...

So do you have an ear left?