Amy's Beat

Amy's Beat
I groove to the beat of my own drums!

Friday, May 15, 2009

1991 Toyota MR2 For Sale

I know this will shock many, but I am putting my favorite car up for sale. I have decided that I want to buy a newer one, and I don't have a big enough driveway to keep both. It makes me sad to sell it. It has been a great car that I have loved to drive. I am going to post pictures on here so that anyone who asks for pictures from the ad can be directed to my blog and easily get the pictures. Here are the details for anyone else who might happen on my blog and be interested.


1991 Toyota MR2, 5-speed manual, 2.0 liter, 4 cylinder turbo engine, new 16" wheels, power door locks, power windows, power steering, AM/FM radio, CD player, cold a/c

The mileage is 198,000 and the engine was rebuilt around the 130,000 mile mark.


The car looks and runs great, especially considering it's age. It does have a small oil leak and the t-top seals leak a during heavy rain. Other than that, I am not aware of any problems with the car. These cars are very rare and hard to find ones that look as good as this one. I am asking $4000 for the car. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at amym1130@aol.com. I receive my email very quickly so you will get a fast response mostly likely.






























































































































































































































































No comments: