Amy's Beat

Amy's Beat
I groove to the beat of my own drums!

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Coincidence? I don't think so....

For the past few days, Mike and I have had something weight on our hearts, and we needed to discuss an issue with someone. We had a couple of different ways we could go about this, but we were just not sure which way to go about it. I prayed about it over and over, and just really wanted to do the right thing. Mike and I were trying to think of someone who we trusted who we could talk to about it, without that person being really around here, and therefore potentially close to the situation, because it involved other people and we did not want to give any private information away. Mike mentioned that he thought we should call Pastor Steve, which was a good idea. Well, Monday afternoon, Mike and I were at Taco Bell in New Albany, and who did we run into? Pastor Steve and Mariana! They were just passing through the area on their way north to see their family, and they decided to stop at Taco Bell for a bite to eat. We were able to talk with them and they prayed with us regarding the situation, and we were all ready to do what we needed to do. We felt confident that we were going to handle it well, and we did. Coincedence? I don't think so..............answered prayer? Definately!

I have struggled with prayer somewhat in the last several months, so it was refreshing to see a prayer answered so blatantly and obviously.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so cool, being there in the moment of having a prayer answered so blatently when it was so needed.

Christy said...

Isn't it awesome to see God at work!