Amy's Beat

Amy's Beat
I groove to the beat of my own drums!

Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day







Mike and I went to my mom and pop's house on Memorial Day in the afternoon/evening. We roasted hot dogs and made smores on the fire. It was fun...but it really got fun when Pop got out the 4 wheeler. It had been a while since I had gotten to ride it, but what really made it fun was that my two nieces wanted to ride with me. There is nothing better than getting to share something that I really love to do with my little nieces. At first, my three year old niece was ready to hop on with me right away. She was loving it. I think she will grow up to be like me, because she not only likes the 4 wheeler, but she also enjoys playing drums, and she seems to like a lot of other things that I like. We tried to get my older niece, 10, to ride, and she did not want to at first, but after watching us ride for a while she decided to ride too. So, I got to take both of them around and around and around..........they did not want to quit once we got started! Here are some pics and video for you to enjoy. It was a good time, not only with the girls but also with the rest of my family. I always enjoy hanging out with my family. Oh, and for those of you who cringe seeing a kid riding on a four wheeler........I want to assure you that I stayed between 6-8 miles per hour and stayed in the relatively flat, obstacle free yard. No crazy driving with the kiddos on there!!


No comments: