Amy's Beat

Amy's Beat
I groove to the beat of my own drums!

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Guatemala Presentation

Dear Family and Friends,
Thank you so much for your support of my mission trip to Guatemala, whether it was financial, prayer, encouragement, or other means. I feel that the trip was a huge success as well as a huge blessing. I want to share my experience with you all, so you are invited to a presentation that I will give on Saturday evening, March 15, 2008. I will have pizza for anyone who wants to join me for dinner at 6pm, and then the presentation will start at around 6:30-6:45. I will plan for the evening to end by 8pm. It will be at my church, Greenville Christian Church. I ask that you please let me know if you are going to be there for the pizza dinner. I want to be sure to have enough food to go around. Also, I do not have child care planned, but if that is your reason for not being able to attend, please let me know and I will arrange child care. Please send me an email at
amym1130@aol.com and let me know if you will be there, and if you need directions I can give them to you at that time. I do hope to see you all there, and look forward to being able to personally thank you for your support as well as share my amazing experience with you.
Thanks again and I hope to see you there!!
Amy

No comments: