Amy's Beat

Amy's Beat
I groove to the beat of my own drums!

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Post Bonfire Post


I am a bit behind with this post bonfire post, but I just wanted to throw this up to say thanks to all of you who came to the bonfire and hung out with me on my birthday. I hope that you all had a good time. I enjoyed my evening very much. For those of you who did not make it...well you missed out on some fun and we missed out on your company, but hey...we still love ya! Check out the pictures. I did not get too many, because I was having fun and forgot for a while to get the camera out, but I did get a few good ones. Oh yeah....be sure to check out the picture of the adorable little 3 year old drummer. Isn't she just the most precious little drummer ever! She seems to be taking an interest in her Aunt Amy's favorite instrument.....!!
































































1 comment:

Christy said...

I had a great time! Thanks for the invite!