Amy's Beat

Amy's Beat
I groove to the beat of my own drums!

Monday, September 17, 2007

the latest UPDATE...

Well I just wanted to drop in a little update for those I have not told yet. I have received enough donations so far to buy my plane ticket to Guatemala. So, I have my ticket, have my passport and am ready to go! Now I just have to wait until January....bummer. I guess that is good though. I still need time to raise money for my accomodations, food, and travel within Guatemala. I was concerned about having the money quick enough to get my ticket before prices went up, and God did provide, and I know He will provide the rest as well. He knows my heart, and knows that I am doing this for His glory and not mine, so I believe that He will help make it happen.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Glad to hear that you have your tickets. God is good, huh???!!!!